Here’s everything you need to know about prepaid LTE phone plans
In the current scenario, simply owning a cell phone is not sufficient; you need unlimited talk, text, and data services that are instrumental for any cell phone to yield desired services. However, all these above-mentioned factors are futile if the carrier you have chosen doesn’t offer fast services. Gone are the days when 3G was the best thing that ever happened to humankind; the 4G has made browsing and accessing the Internet quite easy owing to its swiftness. If you are out shopping for a smartphone, you’ll see the words “4G LTE” printed across the specifications. 4G LTE phones are compatible with the 4G LTE network and offer ultimate user experience.
The terms “4G” and “LTE” are two different terms; “4G” stands for fourth-generation data technology and this is related to cellular networks, whereas “LTE” stands for Long Term Evolution and is related to a technical process meant for high-speed for phones and other mobile devices. To sum it up, when 4G and LTE are combined, it culminates into the fastest 4G services offered by cell phone carriers to its customers.
Another pragmatic reason to opt for 4G LTE phones is that the cell phone carriers offer prepaid services on this network. Moreover, major cell phone carriers even collaborate with smartphone companies to offer the best prepaid 4G LTE phones. If this concept is novel for you, here are certain things you should know.
Why should one opt for prepaid LTE phone plans instead of postpaid?
- Whichever LTE phone plans you opt for, you would always have to choose between prepaid LTE phone plans and postpaid LTE phone plans. Both these LTE phone plans have amazing benefits; however, a majority of people often opt for prepaid LTE phone plans. Prepaid LTE phone plans are the best if you are willing to pay for the particular 4G LTE phone and pre-pay for the cell phone plan together.
- Moreover, since you are pre-paying for the services you use—text, calls, and data—you know where exactly how much services you have used and how much you are paying for them. There are no hidden charges in prepaid LTE phone plans.
Which cell phone companies offer the best prepaid LTE phone plans?
- There are a plethora of cell phone carriers that offer the best prepaid LTE phone plans and choosing the right one can be a task if you aren’t well-versed with the different plans cell phone carriers often come up with. So, it is imperative that you choose from the best carriers.
- Some of the best-prepaid LTE phone plans are offered by Verizon Wireless, T-Mobile, US Mobile, AT&T, Boost Mobile, Cricket Wireless, Sprint, H2O Wireless, MetroPCS, Net10 Wireless, and Project Fi.
Which are the best prepaid LTE phone plans offered by T-Mobile?
- T-Mobile is one of the popular cell phone carriers among people since it offers amazing plans and provides great network coverage. In addition to individual phone plans, T-Mobile also offers cell phone plans for the entire family, which helps you save a lot of money and revel in the benefits offered by the carrier.
Some of the best prepaid LTE phone plans offered by T-Mobile are as follows:
- $30/month: You can avail of 100 minutes talk time, unlimited text, and 5GB data for only $30 per month. Though the data is labeled as unlimited, it is throttled after it crosses 5GB.
- $60/month: At this cost, you are entitled to unlimited talk, unlimited text, and 10GB data! You can reap the benefits of the 10GB data, but after it crosses the 10GB limit, the speed is reduced to 2G.
- $50–$335/month: T-Mobile offers a wide range of cell phone plans for families, and it starts from around $50 (for one line), and you can add as many as five lines with everything unlimited for around $335 per month.
How does one choose the best prepaid LTE phone plan?
- Since there are plenty of cell phone companies that offer prepaid LTE phone plans, it becomes difficult to choose the right one for yourself. Though all plans might seem appealing, you need to choose the one that caters to your requirements.
- You need to gauge whether you need a cell phone plan that offers more data if your data usage is quite high. The same rule is applicable if you need to make more calls. To choose the right prepaid LTE phone plan, you need to gauge your own requirements and base your decision on these factors.
Tags- prepaid LTE phones, Best prepaid 4G LTE phones