An overview of the best luxury cruises in the country
A luxury cruise is one of the best vacation experiences one can opt for. Aboard any luxury cruise liner in the country, royalty and luxury walk hand-in-hand. All you have to do is conduct good research, know what kind of a holiday you are looking for, and book that once-in-a-lifetime experience of sailing the high seas to your preferred destination in a luxurious cruise liner. During the process of booking the same, quite a bit of research can go a long way in getting you exactly what you want in a price that feels worthwhile. In order to get started, here is an overview of some of the best luxury cruise liners in the country, along with some helpful information.
Which are the best luxury cruises in the country?
- Seven Seas Explorer– This cruise has a 770:542 passenger–crew ratio with a mix of people usually hailing from English-speaking countries like the United States of America, the United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, and many more.
- Crystal Serenity– If famous people are what you’re looking for on the cruise of your choice, this is it. Aboard this liner, you could get to see some of the well-known politicians, experts, and even authors.
- Riviera– For all the foodies, this cruise liner is a perfect choice as it serves the choicest of cuisines across a host of restaurants.
- Viking Star– If you love for space and all that comes with it then this cruise is your best bet.
- Seabourn Ovation– This cruise liner is perfect for you if you are between the ages of 40-70 years.
- Silver Muse– This is one of the newer cruise liners and also the largest luxury cruise liner to come from the stables of the Silversea Cruises Company.
- Crystal Esprit– The Crystal Esprit cruise liner has a boutique hotel feel to it.
- SeaDream 11– For lounging near the poolside, this cruise liner is the best. You don’t want to miss the ship’s sun beds and the retractable marina.
Which are the best reasonably priced all-inclusive luxury cruises?
- Regent Seven Seas Cruises– The all-in-one ticket to this luxury cruise includes airfare, transfer, open bar, fitness, room service, and so on.
- Crystal Cruises– For the traditional guests simply looking for luxury on a cruise liner, this is a good choice.
- Silversea Cruises– This cruise includes gratuities, WiFi, fitness services, butler service, and more.
- Seabourn Cruise Line– This cruise includes in its ticket a whole lot of gratuities including champagne, caviar, water sports, marina, and much more.
- Viking Ocean Cruises– This one includes wine, beer at lunch and dinner with shore excursions in all ports, access to meals in all in-house restaurants, etc.
What are the amenities offered on a luxury cruise?
- Spacious cabins and rooms, which are comfortable and stylish.
- Fine dining restaurants with famous chefs at the helm.
- Lots of open, public spaces with a sophisticated touch and feel
- Lounges, bars, clubs, cafes, and juice bars.
- Spa facilities with toiletries.
- Fitness facilities including gym, yoga classes, and aerobics.
- Shops including branded designer outlets, jewelry and fragrance stores, duty-free options, and sweet treats stores.
- Staterooms for the added touch of luxury.
- Entertainment including shows, movies, orchestras, live jazz music, magic shows, and more.
- For sports lovers there are golf simulators and basketball and tennis courts.
- A host of exclusive daily activities including cooking classes, language classes, book workshops, arts and craft workshops, the list goes on.
- Library service.
- Access to butler service and private waiter service.
- Shore excursions including sightseeing, cultural tours, museum, and more.
- Private balconies.
- Full-fledged deck service including elevator access, putting green, and lounge chairs and table.
What are the medical services available on a luxury cruise?
- An in-house staff that is available 24 hours.
- Medical facilities available to treat minor and non-critical conditions.
- Access to doctors and nurses 24/7.
- Medical staff available on call 24 hours.
- Facilities including wheelchairs, stretchers, backboards, EKG machines, cardiac monitors, and other types of medical equipment.
- A full-fledged pharmacy.
Which are the best cruise liners for traveling along with infants and toddlers?
Some of the best cruise liners to opt for if you are going on a vacation with your kids are: