A brief buying guide for a Jeep Wrangler
There are some vehicles that are complete classics. Owning them is more of a style statement. But while picking up a cult classic as your drive, it is advisable to look at the specifications and features so that you do not end up wasting your money in vain. Hence, we bring to you the perfect combination of performance and looks—the Jeep Wrangler. Here is all you need to know about it.
What is a Jeep Wrangler?
- Jeep Wrangler is a range of mid-size and compact four-wheelers that are manufactured by Jeep since the year 1986.
- A lot of models have been introduced ever since the models that were used during the time of World War II.
- Even though the Jeep Wrangler has been manufactured by many different entities since 1986, its name has not been changed to retain its identity.
- Apart from the new Jeep Wranglers of 2017 and 2018, there is also a special edition which is limited for select customers and is considered to be a classic.
Who is the manufacturer of Jeep Wrangler?
- The Jeep Wrangler model used to be manufactured by American Motors from the year 1986-1987 and then later by Chrysler Corporation until 1998.
- Post that, it was manufactured by Daimler Chrysler between 1998-2007.
- It then came under the purview of Chrysler LLC and Chrysler Group LLC for the duration of 2007-2009 and 2009-2014, respectively.
- A part share in the manufacturing for some locations is also undertaken by Arab American Vehicles from 1987 to date.
What are the most recent models of Jeep Wranglers?
- The all-new Jeep Wrangler of 2017 and of 2018 are the most recent and the best models under the Jeep Wrangler range, thanks to their unmatched capability.
- There are five different models available under the special edition Jeep Wrangler.
- The limited edition and the most popular vehicle under the Jeep Wrangler umbrella is the Wrangler JK. The newest model of Wrangler JK is a top pick amongst Jeep enthusiasts for its classic looks and unrivaled power.
How are Jeep Wranglers priced?
- The price of Jeep Wrangler differs from area to area.
- However, the official website price for the all-new Wrangler is around and about $29,240.
- The Wrangler JK starts at around $23,995.
- The limited editions are more expensive with Rubicon Recon priced at about $39,145 and the Altitude priced at around $33,445.
- The Golden Eagle is available for about $29,195 and the Freedom edition is available for around $29,695.
- The Willys Wheeler Special Edition is quite popular and is available for a price starting from about $30,395.
What are the most impressive features of the three models of Jeep Wrangler?
Even after so many years, Jeep Wrangler is one of the most popular vehicles and this is because of its outstanding features. Some of the best features of the three Jeep Wrangler models are:
- All three models, namely, Sport, Sport S, and Rubicon have a fuel tank that may capacitate 18.5 gallons of fuel.
- To ensure security, there is an advanced brake assist along with front airbags and electronic roll mitigation. The seat belt alert for front passengers is also available and the rearview backup camera makes reversing an easy option.
- The interior comes with a child seat and adjustable head restraints. The low-back bucket seats make co-traveling a comfortable experience in these sporty beasts.
- The Jeep Wrangler also ensures that only your tribe gets to experience this powerful automobile with a seating capacity of four adults.
What are the best places to buy used Jeep Wranglers for a more affordable price?
- If you cannot afford the new Jeep Wrangler or its first-hand model, then you may consider buying a used Jeep Wrangler.
- You may get it for about $5936 on Cargurus.
- The other portals to consider for buying used Jeep Wranglers include Carmax, Cars for sale, Carfax, or Edmunds.
So, all you need to do is buy yourself a Jeep Wrangler to flaunt ultimate style and to get the right value for money. It is your ideal companion for off-roading.